Download Graphic Simple Calculator (Miscellaneous)

Simple Calculator (Miscellaneous)
Download Graphic Simple Calculator (Miscellaneous)

Simple Calculator (Miscellaneous) Description:


Simplest calculator ever

Modern & simple calculator, designed for desktop, web and mobile apps. It includes an entirely organized and layered PSD file, which is user-friendly for edit and customization.

Package Contents

  • 1 Layered PSD file
  • Help File (Thank you.html)

Fonts Used

  • Arial: Standard Font
  • Digital-7 (Get it here)

Questions?

I’m here to provide full support for this item. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, suggestion, comments or if you need any help or assistance. I’ll respond to you as soon as possible!

Visit my website or graphicriver.net profile | Send me an email | Follow me on Twitter



Buy it Now