Download Graphic Zipper on Velvet (Miscellaneous)

Zipper on Velvet (Miscellaneous)
Download Graphic Zipper on Velvet (Miscellaneous)

Zipper on Velvet (Miscellaneous) Description:


The package contains zipper on brown velvet and can be useful for various purposes.

- 1 JPG images 3000 x 4000 pixels / resolution 300ppi - 1 JPG images 3600 x 2700 pixels / resolution 300ppi - Read me file

You can use this package in your own design, in web sites, backgrounds, textures, posters, flyers, cards, booklets, brochures, artworks, blogs, any kind of presentations & promotions, screensaver, wallpapers.

I’d really appreciate it if you could rate my file.

Feel free to contact me through my profile page if you have any questions, feedback, or need assistance.

Check out my Grunge Pack items

Check out my Decorative & Grunge Backgrounds

Check out my Art Textures

Check out other Paper Textures & Patterns

Flag Counter



Buy it Now