Download Graphic Rough Wall Surface (Industrial / Grunge)

Rough Wall Surface (Industrial / Grunge)
Download Graphic Rough Wall Surface (Industrial / Grunge)

Rough Wall Surface (Industrial / Grunge) Description:


The package contains 5 rough wall surfaces. All images are in print and web format and can be useful for various purposes.

Print format:

- 3 JPG images 4000 x 3000 pixels / resolution 300ppi - 2 JPG images 3000 x 4000 pixels / resolution 300ppi

Web format:

- 3 JPG images 1000 x 750 pixels / resolution 72ppi - 2 JPG images 750 x 1000 pixels / resolution 72ppi

- Read me file

You can use this package in your own design, in web sites, backgrounds, textures, posters, flyers, cards, booklets, brochures, artworks, blogs, any kind of presentations & promotions, screensaver, wallpapers.

I’d really appreciate it if you could rate my file.

Feel free to contact me through my profile page if you have any questions, feedback, or need assistance.

Check out my Grunge Pack items

Check out my Decorative & Grunge Backgrounds

Check out my Art Textures

Check out other Paper Textures & Patterns

Flag Counter



Buy it Now