Download Graphic Rough Fabrics (Fabric)

Rough Fabrics (Fabric)
Download Graphic Rough Fabrics (Fabric)

Rough Fabrics (Fabric) Description:


The package contains 2 styles fabric in 8 main intensive and pastel colors. Fabric textures are in print and web format and they can be useful in web and print design.

- 16 JPG images 4000 x 3000 pixels / 300ppi - 16 JPG images 800 x 600 pixels / 72ppi - Help files

You can use this package in your own design, in web sites, backgrounds, textures, layer styles, posters, flyers, cards, booklets, brochures, artworks, blogs, any kind of presentations & promotions, screensaver, wallpapers.

I’d really appreciate it if you could rate my file.

Feel free to contact me through my profile page if you have any questions, feedback, or need assistance.

Check out my Grunge Pack items

Check out my Decorative & Grunge Backgrounds

Check out my Art Textures

Check out other Paper Textures & Patterns

Flag Counter



Buy it Now