Download Graphic Ultimate Frame Maker (Sliders & Features)

Ultimate Frame Maker (Sliders & Features)
Download Graphic Ultimate Frame Maker (Sliders & Features)

Ultimate Frame Maker (Sliders & Features) Description:


Slider Image and Photo Frame Maker

Slider Image and Photo Frame Maker with 100s of possilbe design combinations. 100% Scalable in all directions.

Slider Image and Photo Frame Maker – Features

  • 40 pixel perfect unique Frames
  • 100% Scaleable – all elements are scaleable in all directions
  • Unlimited color options – easy to change with hue/saturation option
  • 12 Photo Filters and 12 Photo Reflections included
  • 6 Bottom Shadows included
  • 3D Frame effect – on/off included
  • Unique Look – perfect for any kind of your work
  • 1 PSD File –very well organized with named Folders and Layers

Used images in preview image are not included in download.

The package contains:

  • 1 PSD file
  • Read.me file (DOC and PDF)

Hope u like it and don´t forget to rate it ;) thx…

My Photoshop Styles Collection

My Photoshop Actions Collection

My Web Elements Collection

My Mockups Collection

My Logo Templates Collection

My Flyer Bundles Collection

My FLYERS and POSTERS Collection

Follow me



Buy it Now