Download Graphic Stamp 404 Error Page (404 Pages)

Stamp 404 Error Page (404 Pages)
Download Graphic Stamp 404 Error Page (404 Pages)

Stamp 404 Error Page (404 Pages) Description:


DESCRIPTION

Stamp 404 error page made with 100% vector shapes & custom shapes in Photoshop that are great and suitable for any kind of website use or any design project, on in print etc… have fun… happy editing and enjoy it! =)

FEATURES

  • 7 color in jpg
  • Easy to adjust / fully editable custom shape
  • Easy to adjust / fully editable color
  • Easy to adjust / fully editable text

FREE FONT USE

  • Downcome @ www.dafont.com/downcome.font

THE PACK INCLUDED

  • 7 jpg files
  • 1 psd files
  • 1 ai files
  • 1 cdr files
  • 1 txt file(Description)

NOTE

Would really appreciate if you could comments / suggestions / share idea on how to make improve my graphic skill better, It is my pleasure please contact me here If you need any help with my graphic skill services or feedback appreciated and please don’t hesitate consider to send me an PM here =)

If you like my items, please votes it… =)



Buy it Now