Download Graphic Summer Pastel Canvas (Abstract)

Summer Pastel Canvas (Abstract)
Download Graphic Summer Pastel Canvas (Abstract)

Summer Pastel Canvas (Abstract) Description:


The package contains 10 canvas textures in summer fresh pastel colors. They can be useful in web and print design or as photo overlay textures in photography.

- 10 JPG images 3600 x 2700 pixels / 300ppi - Read me file

You can use this package in your own design, in web and print design, backgrounds, textures, posters, flyers, cards, booklets, brochures, artworks, blogs, any kind of presentations & promotions, screensaver, wallpapers.

I’d really appreciate it if you could rate my file.

Feel free to contact me through my profile page if you have any questions, feedback, or need assistance.

Check out my Grunge Pack items

Check out my Decorative & Grunge Backgrounds

Check out my Art Textures

Check out other Paper Textures & Patterns

Flag Counter



Buy it Now