Download Graphic Navigation Menu - Light (Navigation Bars)

Navigation Menu - Light (Navigation Bars)
Download Graphic Navigation Menu - Light (Navigation Bars)

Navigation Menu - Light (Navigation Bars) Description:


This interfaces is for all peoples who create web-site in light environment. All Graphic Element is layered in PSD file. Element can be edit and change , combined. If you know what is Photoshop, editable is easy.

FEATURES:

  • Very Professional and Clean Design
  • Layered PSD File
  • Looks good on any background !
  • 3 Style Menu with difrends colours
  • Easy to modify, combined.
  • Fully editable and customizable elements.
  • Easy change of your favorite colour, and create new combination.
  • Elements are chronologically organized in Group and Folder, with layers named and short help description.
  • FONT USED:

  • Helvetica World
  • Helvetica World Bold
  • Helvetica LT Std ‘Roman’
  • Try the Dark Version !

    I Need Help ! Something can’t do it …

    You have any problem with my products, file ? Just send me private message . If I can help you – I’ll answer. Wait for message while. We’re just people. My official e-mail is : lucjanb@me.com



    Buy it Now