Download Graphic Zebra Style (Fabric)

Zebra Style (Fabric)
Download Graphic Zebra Style (Fabric)

Zebra Style (Fabric) Description:


The package contains 5 zebra style fabrics with folds. Zebra fabric textures can be useful in web and print design.

- 3 JPG images 4600 x 3450 pixels / 300ppi - 1 JPG images 3450 x 4600 pixels / 300ppi - 1 JPG images 4600 x 3000 pixels / 300ppi - Read me file

You can use this package in your own design, in web sites, backgrounds, textures, layer styles, posters, flyers, cards, booklets, brochures, artworks, blogs, any kind of presentations & promotions, screensaver, wallpapers.

I’d really appreciate it if you could rate my file.

Feel free to contact me through my profile page if you have any questions, feedback, or need assistance.

Check out my Grunge Pack items

Check out my Decorative & Grunge Backgrounds

Check out my Art Textures

Check out other Paper Textures & Patterns

Flag Counter



Buy it Now